From the Bebe Wood Free Learn to Ski and Ride program, select the button that reads "Click Here to Book Now!" Alternatively, you can select "Book Now!" from the Bebe Wood dropdown in our main menu.
Following this link will redirect you to our learning center booking platform, hosted by ShredBetter.
- If this is your first time booking a lesson with us, provide your first name, last name, and email address in the fields labeled 1, then select Continue as Guest.
- An account will be automatically generated for you, and an email containing account activation instructions will be sent to the email you have provided. You can complete your booking before account activation.
- The account activation link will expire one week after it has been sent. If you wish to book future lessons with us, it is imperative that you activate your account before the link expires.
If you have already booked a lesson for the 2017 / 2018 season and have activated your account, enter the email address and password that you registered with in the fields labeled 2, then select Login.
If you have not registered with us already, you will be prompted to accept our End User Agreement. Simply approve the terms of service by selecting the check box at the bottom of this window, then click Accept.
A date-picker window should appear once you have logged in and/or confirmed the terms of service. Select all dates that you wish to book lessons for. As you can see in the image to the left, this guest will be visiting us December 26 through December 28. Once you have selected all dates that you wish to book with us, click Next.
Please fill out the form with all information. Your contact email, first, and last names should auto populate with the data that you have already provided. If these fields are blank, please be certain to fill them out. If you are booking the lesson for someone else, please provide the participant's information (first name, last name, height, weight, shoe size, etc.) in place of your own.
- Once all information has been filled out, select the button Confirm Guest. This will add the participant to your trip. Once you have added all guests, select Save to proceed to the next step.
- Height, weight, and U.S. shoe size is required for all participants. This information will be used to configure your equipment prior to you arriving for your lesson. The driver's license field is also required. This information will be used to confirm your booking when you arrive to the resort for your lesson.
- Should you wish to add additional guests, simply select the Add Guest button once you have added your initial participant, then repeat the process until your entire party has been added. When adding additional guests, it is imperative to provide us with their information (first name, last name, height, weight, shoe size, etc.) in place of your own. Without their information, we will not be able to calibrate their equipment properly before their arrival at the resort.
At this point in the booking process, you must select your activies for each day you are visiting us. Select the button Plan Your Day next to the date you wish to plan for. Our Ragged Skier guest will be planning his time at the mountain for December 26 in the next step.
Select the activity you would like to participate in -- Skiing or Snowboarding.
- Select from the list of products that appear on screen. This list may change depending on what products are being offered during the time of your visit.
- You must select a time for your lesson. If you do not select a time for your lesson, your booking will be incomplete.
Once you have planned your activities for all days you will be visiting, select the button Proceed to Checkout. You will notice that Ragged Skier did not select an activity for December 27, and that's okay! You do not need to select a product each day you are with us.
Take a moment to confirm that all items your itinerary appear to be correct. Once all items have been confirmed, select Checkout to complete your transaction.
You should then be presented with a receipt containing some additional information, as well as all the items which you booked. A copy of this receipt will also be emailed directly to the address which you provided during registration.
If this is your first time booking with us, at this point, you should check your email for the account activation link and instructions and follow all steps outlined within this email.
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at (603) 768-3600, or email us at email@example.com.