Due to the heavy rain fall over the past several hours, we are postponing our opening until either Thursday, December 8th or Friday the 9th. Please stay tuned for further updates as we get closer to those dates. We will be updating via our website and through social media.
Last Edited by Ragged Mountain on Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Lifts Running: 3
Base: 18" - 30"
Conditions: Mach. Groomed / Packed Powder
New Snow: 0"
The 6-pack and Spear Express are currently both on wind hold, we will evaluate the situation at 9 am